Two series of webinars and face-to-face training are available. Webinar Series 1 is complete and materials are posted. Registration for Webinar Series 2 and face-to-face training sessions is currently open.
Test Security Training
As part of the TEA’s ongoing efforts to improve security measures in the state’s testing program and to help ensure that test results are meaningful and valid, the Student Assessment Division has developed Web-based training modules for test administrators. This online training, which currently consists of three modules below, is optional but strongly recommended. It is designed to supplement the mandatory training required of all personnel involved in testing.
- Module 1: Active Monitoring
- Module 2: Distribution of Test Materials
- Module 3: Proper Handling of Secure Materials
- Education Service Center Training
- February 2015 Texas Assessment Conference