Pearson presentations from the Texas Association of School Administrators' 2012 Texas Assessment Conference are listed below. A free presentation viewer may be downloaded from Microsoft's website. For presentations presented by the Texas Education Agency's Student Assessment Division, see TEA's Student Assessment Division website.Concurrent Sessions
- Online Testing: Past, Present, and Future
In this session, presenters look back at some of the significant changes we've experienced in online testing over the last few years. Current technology strategies are examined for improving today's online testing experience, as well as research being conducted to align online testing with technology advancements. Presenters provide district testing coordinators and technology staff with basic strategies and best practices for online testing today and the help needed to prepare for online testing of tomorrow.
- Texas Assessment Management System
The Texas Assessment Management System offered new processes last year and this year to support STAAR administrations. These include Resolve Test Warning, making Score Code and Test Taken information changes, and the new Student Data Assessment tab. Additionally, Analytic Reporting was launched and STAAR data added to both the student and teacher portals.
- Materials Management 1: Before the Test—New Online Training Modules
- Materials Management 2: After the Test—New Online Training Modules
- Most Common Questions to Pearson's AOC Customer Support
- Online Testing: TestNav 7.5 System Check Tool, Proctor Caching
- Precoding, Managing Participation Counts, and Ordering Additional Materials
- Resources in the Texas Assessment Management System—How to Find Information and Help You Need
- The Send File Process in the Texas Assessment Management System
- STAAR Alternate in the Texas Assessment Management System
- Student Directory and Student Registration Data in the Texas Assessment Management System
- Teacher Portal
- Setting Up the Teacher Portal in the Texas Assessment Management System
- Using PEIMS Classes and PEIMS Teacher Directory with the Teacher Portal
- User Account Maintenance for the Texas Assessment Management System
- What Is an SRF and Why Should I Care?